In line with standard practice, everything discussed in a session is kept strictly confidential.
- All communication between the Astrological Counsellor and client is treated as confidential and privileged information, unless the client gives consent to particular information being disclosed.
- The Astrological Counsellor may discuss in supervision information received in counselling, as part of the normal management of confidentiality.
Examples of an exception might be any of the following:
- If there is serious danger in the immediate or foreseeable future to the client or others.
- The Astrological Counsellor will warn third parties and appropriate authorities in the event of an imminent threat of serious harm to that third party from the client.
- Legal requirements demand that confidential material be revealed.